Want to work With us?
We are always looking for experienced, talented, and fun people who share our passion and goal – bringing the best of Indian-influenced style and brands to the world. If you would like to be involved, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aari is a legacy in-the-making that is more than 25 years old with a goodwill earned by serving more than 50,000 happy customers! We strive on working towards making the customer’s occasion special by adding a little oomph to their attire while keeping all their needs in mind. Aari is home to some of the most mystical couture creations ranging from Sarees, Bridal gowns Indo-Western unstitched suits, stitched suits, kurtis and Bridal fusion attires. We aim to be the one-stop shopping destination that matches all your needs for your extraordinary moments! Bringing to you the culture from all states in india under one roof. Our accolades include “The Star of the Industry – Best Collection and Customer Service” which speaks for itself when we say that we go out of our way to fulfil all your requirements, with style.
Customer Service Executive
Customer Service Executive Job Description: Seeking an experienced customer service executive who has the technical and practical knowledge of customer service/relationship management process in a retail environment. The ideal candidate should be from a retail environment (online/superstore/discount), should be a proven self-starter who understands the nuances of customer service in a retail environment, for several fashion product categories The executive should have experience in multiple customer service support channels e.g. in-bound/ outbound calling, e-mail, web chat etc. The customer service manager will collaborate with internal teams for a satisfactory user experience. Responsibilities: Help customer service and retention function, handle customer queries, complaints, suggestions and requests on multiple support channels – e-mail, phone, web chat etc. Collect and collate customer feedback for inputting into further development of product and technology. Optimize the customer service function to provide best service at low cost (minimize the cost per service). Ability to provide feedback on website from the customer’s point of view. Help the IT team on an on-going basis by making suggestions for enhancing the web shop, and IT middleware from a customer service perspective.
• 2+ years of experience in customer service/relationship management. Successful experience in customer service, in multi-product, multi-channel (inbound / outbound phone, email, chat, etc.) retail environment.
• Excellent Verbal and Written communication
• Ambitious in nature
• Love for fashion and lifestyle products
• Strong understanding of customer psyche and issues in retail purchases and the ability to manage/reduce customer service costs
• Ability to create/analyze reports and give recommendations.
• Ability to remain flexible and willing to change strategies
• Ability to be self motivated and create an exciting workplace
• Retail (online/superstore/discount) experience strongly preferred To apply directly, mail your resume to email@example.com
We will get back to you as soon as we can and let you know if there are available positions. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you. We are primarily hiring in Mumbai only.